MAINE: my final frontier. These are the voyages of the Scooter Vespa 250 i.e. Super. Its continuing mission - to explore America's most heavily forested state - to roam the vast coastline, numberless lakes, and mighty mountains. To boldly go where no scooter has gone before!

Friday, January 9, 2015

HOME!

The photo is grainy, but today, I am grainy as well. But Kathy brought me home, and I am on the mend.

I will be having home care nursing helping me for 6 to 8 weeks with antibiotics and chest tube care.

But grainy or clear, home is where the cats and my sweetie are!

 


 

 

7 comments:

  1. Yeah. Home where you belong. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is the way to start the New Year! Welcome home Tom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! 2015 looks like a phenomenal year for MLB, and a healthy start for me. It was scary, but worth it in that I understand both limitations and high expectations

      Delete
  3. Glad you're home. Take care of yourself, keep smiling, and get well soon.

    ReplyDelete